Renovated 1930 Tudor nestled in the historic district of the popular Edgefield/ Lockeland Springs area of happening East Nashville! This stunner will not dissapoint ! The open concept home has kept it's original character with small details such as original wood burning fireplace, stained glass windows, crystal knobs, & vintage tilework, all the while still having the freshness of a new home. Zoned for 2 per codes so a small apartment could be built in back to airbnb or rent full time!
MLS #: 2043429
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Confederate Hill
- Year Built: 1930
- Style: Tudor
- Acreage: 0.2
- Lot Size: 50 X 175
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Hardboard,Partial Br
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 13 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 11
- Kitchen: 15 x 13 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 17 x 11 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 11 x 11 (Formal)
- Rec Room: 18 x 17 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $2,784
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.