Don't miss this bright Tudor-inspired East Nashville beauty. This detached 3 bedroom/2.5 bath features rich hardwoods, expansive granite countertops, gas stove, SS appliances, spacious master bath with rain shower head, low-maintenance yard with seasonal downtown views (sunsets too), tons of storage, attached garage, tankless water heater, and 2 flex/bonus spaces (1 up, 1 down). Currently Airbnb permitted. Steps from E. Nash staples like Rosepepper, Jeni's, and Portland Brew.
MLS #: 2042566
Listing Company: Village
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Homes At 709 Skyview
- Year Built: 2015
- Acreage: 0.22
- Lot Size: 75X135
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Fiber Cement
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 15 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 14
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 14
- Kitchen: 12 x 15 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 13 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 8 x 9 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 6 x 10 (Utility Room)
- Rec Room: 16 x 13 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $3,826
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.