SEE VIDEO! First time on the market since 1994, Falling Waters is a private hideaway in one of the loveliest areas of Williamson Co with bobcat, mink and an array of forest birds. One of the best spring wildflower displays in Tennessee.Two living structures - a rustic modern"open plan lodge with a stunning stone fireplace, and a 2 BR log cabin offer distinctly different sleeping arrangements. Year-round spring fed waterfall off back deck of the main house-cool all summer!
MLS #: 2044023
Listing Company: Highland Rim Properties
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: none
- Year Built: 1979
- Style: Contemporary
- Acreage: 34.53
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Guest House, Storage Building
- Construction: Frame,Stone
- Floors: Finished Wood, Other, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Other
- Roof: Metal
- Water: Spring
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Geothermal / Dual
- Heat: Geothermal / Two Systems
- Master Bedroom: 25 x 15 (Walk-in Closet)
- Kitchen: 14 x 10
- Living Room: 40 x 30
- Taxes: $1,606
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.