Masterfully renovated cottage within striking distance of all East Nashville hot spots while still maintaining a peaceful, charming streetscape. Beautiful kitchen with large island flows easily to living & dining and gracefully onto the back deck. Full-height basement bonus room. 2 en-suite bedrooms, one on main floor and one upstairs. Additional 2nd floor loft craft/office/play area.
MLS #: 2043228
Listing Company: Village
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Lockeland Springs
- Year Built: 1940
- Style: Cottage
- Acreage: 0.14
- Lot Size: 50 X 128
- Construction: Frame,Wood Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 12 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 16 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 16 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 19 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 13 x 25 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 8 x 15 (Combination)
- Other Room: 12 x 12 (Office)
- Den: 14 x 15 (Combination)
- Rec Room: 20 x 20 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $4,894
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.