Elegance, privacy and convenience in the heart of Oak Hill. Light-filled and spacious, the living areas offers vistas through verdant tree tops. Elevated finishes mark this as a sophisticated home for entertaining. The three outdoor living spaces, a spacious bonus room and private back yard make it a haven to come home to. Home sale contingency with kickout clause, please continue to show.
MLS #: 2044503
Listing Company: Parks
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Homes At 4004 Lealand Lane
- Year Built: 2017
- Acreage: 0.06
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Hardboard,Partial Br
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Slab
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Baseboard
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 14 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 16 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 18 x 14 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 21 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 9 x 8 (Office)
- Rec Room: 17 x 16 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $6,179
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.